Program Manager, Privacy at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, January 30, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
- Provide key strategic and implementation support for VP, Privacy to shape and influence a culture of privacy throughout Auth0 & further embed privacy by design into Auth0 products and processes.
- Partner with VP, Privacy to design and implement Global Privacy Program Support and guide business in execution, implementation and scaling of Global Privacy Program across Product, Security, Compliance, Marketing, Legal and HR organizations.
- Collaborate with Auth0’s Product, Data, Security and Sales teams to build privacy by design into Auth0 products and also to identify and help design feature / functionality to assist Auth0 customers more simply address their own privacy compliance obligations.
- Support Compliance teams to measure and document privacy compliance by assisting in development / implementation of global control framework, referencing the laws of the US, EU and member states, UK and other European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Argentina and Japan.
- Partner with Auth0’s Compliance team to devise and build tactical, measurable and scalable processes for demonstrating privacy compliance including privacy assessments.
- Participate in thought leadership – keeping Auth0 at the forefront of the evolving regulatory landscape, and help create a thought leadership presence for Auth0 with respect to privacy practices in the identity management sector.
- Be a subject matter expert in privacy laws, regulations, policies, standards, and provide practical, concise advice to help Auth0 teams.
- Manage program and project teams including internal and external resources.
- Detail and track program scope, deliverables, resources and budgetary needs.
- Form strong working relationships with industry peers.
Personal Characteristics and Skills:
- Detailed-oriented and able to think both creatively and strategically.
- Organized, responsive, persistent with good follow-through.
- Speaks and writes clearly and concisely.
- Expresses complex ideas in easily understandable ways.
- Effectively balances competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys operating both independently and cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of program management experience.
- 4+ years of experience in privacy compliance.
- Fundamental project management skills (e.g. project charters, trackers, timelines, and reports).
- Relevant privacy certifications (e.g. CIPP, CIPT, or CIPM).
- Experience working for technology companies, in-house privacy team, privacy department, or consulting firm.
- Experience working with or for global cloud computing and software-as-a-service (SaaS) providers.
- Sophisticated Microsoft Office and GSuite skills (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Docs, Sheets, or Slides).
- Proficiency with project management practices, workflow tools and methodologies (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets).
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.