Project Manager, Innovation and Corporate Development
If you are looking to make a difference, are passionate about healthcare are interested in driving innovation that will change the lives of patients, then this job may be for you.
The Successful Candidate will
• Drive project from start through delivery for key innovation and strategic projects within the company.
• Develop project proposals and ensure project plans adhere to contract language, track all aspects of project execution and delivery. Establish and track program goals, business metrics, and indicators for success. Provide regular updates on project status, performance against milestones, and summaries of risks/contingencies.
• Define and scope projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities and ensure they are captured in clear, prioritized requirements,
• Communicate, establish clear expectations with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the project and manage to those expectations
• Facilitate, lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external customers and/or partners
• Communicate any issues, problems, or additional information to project managers and project stakeholders and recommend solutions.
• Monitor and evaluate project timeline and activity and report on progress to project managers and leadership.
• Analyze work stream dependencies, change requests, prioritization and the impact on downstream working groups
• Account for all project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including but not limited to: implementation plan, project schedule, milestones, accomplishments, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment, change controls, prioritization and contingencies.
• Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project, take responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
• Create and maintain project status, scorecards and reports to track internal teams, vendor and partner performance.
• Account for on-time project budget, timelines and quality.
• Drive adoption and maturity of Agile development and product management practices including maintenance and upkeep of Jira, Trello and other Collaboration tools
• 8+ years of experience managing full life-cycle technical projects or programs of an increasingly large and complex scale in a related industry
• Strong communication, client services, and interpersonal skills
• Solid understanding of product development lifecycles
• Experience working in Engineering or Product delivery organizations is a plus
• Experience or familiarity leading multiple high complex projects at the same time.
• Experience working in an Agile delivery environment & tooling (Scrum) is a plus
• Certification in Agile (SAFe or similar framework) is a plus
• Proficient at creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs
• Excellent written and verbal communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of business
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent professional experience