Sales Development Representative at RealSelf
About the Role:
As a Profile Development Specialist, you will be joining us in a key role that will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing teams in designated targeted markets to acquire and engage health care providers through effective outbound prospecting and qualifying presentations.
This is a rare opportunity to be a founding member of a new team responsible for one of the most meaningful parts of the RealSelf growth model. Your excellent ability to cold-call, incite interest and convey excitement and strategic value on the phone will help establish standard methodologies for the future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- High daily call volume required of 60+ calls per day
- Generate interest and drive new claimed profiles in designated target markets for RealSelf Advisors through outbound calls
- Follow up on leads generated from inbound marketing, industry partnerships and events (conferences, meet-ups, webinars, etc) as well as data enrichment efforts to get phone numbers and email addresses for leads
- Work closely with RealSelf Advisors to schedule appointments with healthcare providers through active prospecting to key accounts to craft new and cultivate existing qualified opportunities
- Accurately convey our value proposition in a manner that demonstrates relevant business knowledge in-line with the understanding of the prospect’s needs and wants
- Support the launch or expanded availability of both new and core markets based on company directives.
- Meet or exceed all monthly and quarterly individual objectives
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Success in previous telesales & prospecting roles is helpful; specific experience in a short sales cycle to individuals or small businesses. Advertising or SEO/SEM experience a plus
- Demonstrated success using proven oral and written communication and presentation skills to achieve results
- Proficient to advanced computer skills required, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Salesforce.com and Outreach experience are highly preferred.
Travel is not anticipated for this role.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.