Technical Program Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Product Delivery organization. This role will work cross-functionally to drive, define, prioritize, and execute critical processes and programs that support our Company goals. Reporting to the Director of Program Management, we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology, delivery, and continuous improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to implement, maintain, and optimize complex operational processes, inclusive of clarifying needs and value, securing commitment from teams across the organization, setting timelines, and facilitating ongoing delivery and execution.
- Identify and develop solutions to impediments or bottlenecks that pose a risk to the program success and communicate any trade-offs that may result from these solutions.
- Develop materials and processes that enable stakeholders to be highly effective, autonomous participants.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in other business units, especially the Customer Success organization, to ensure transparency and alignment to program goals, commitments, risks, progress, and deliverable quality.
- Map dependencies and relationships between projects, domains, and teams, coordinating work across disparate functions.
- Engage and energize the teams to adopt new practices and achieve incremental improvements (N+1).
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge while deepening expertise in technical delivery and enablement skills.
Might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical Program/Project Management managing consumer-facing software programs and/or embedded systems.
- Proven track record of building, adapting, and managing highly effective program management tools and processes in a startup environment.
- Ability to translate business outcomes into technical requirements (and vice versa); to facilitate alignment between technical and non-technical teams.
- A passion for enabling teams to adopt, manage, and optimize processes and assets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, especially remote.
- Experience supporting programs related to managing deprecations, vulnerabilities, and/or incidents, especially in multi-tenant and single-tenant environments.
- Currently located in the United States or Canada.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to leverage Jira and Confluence to facilitate agile, cross-functional processes.
- Experience working in a high-paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in software development.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description