Technical Project Manager at Limeade
Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (TPM) that understands how to navigate and direct cross functional team projects and help lead production incident response communications. Limeade is growing very quickly, and change is a constant in the IT space. The role will direct the team in properly utilizing Kanban and Agile methodologies and hold them accountable to completing work on time. This position will step into ambiguous projects within security, corporate operations and other areas within IT. As a member of the Limeade IT Operations team, you will also have a significant impact on helping the company build a strong global presence. This position will report to the Director of Agility and Transformation.
- Managing projects with IT team leaders to ensure timely completion
- Ability to identify poor processes and help to improve
- Ability to generate new or improve existing technical documentation
- Experience leading Kanban and Agile scrum meetings
- Create and maintain project status, scorecards and reports to track internal teams, vendor and partner performance.
- Help understand, negotiate, and prioritize work items for the team
- Incident response communications lead – help with incident commander communication duties for critical site issues, requiring occasional after standard work hour support
- Work across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to learn and use technical software in timely fashion (Azure Devops, Zendesk, Office 365 products, etc).
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Flexibility to shift focus on frequent basis as needed for critical issues
- Desire to lead, coach and inspire teams to do great work
- Extremely customer focused with skills to properly manage and set expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.