Account Manager, New Initiatives at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product (Passbook). We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The New Initiatives team is building a new enterprise API business. You will work on a team of creative builders and operators with many years of experience creating customer value. We are challenging ourselves to create the best global product in a crowded space. You will bring your ideas and craft to an inspired team that is forming and moving quickly to find Product/Market Fit. You will report to the VP of New Initiatives.
As an Account Manager, you will nurture customer relationships to ensure they have a delightful experience. Your primary goals will be to retain customers' business and grow revenue. You will establish our account management strategy, share insights from our customers, incorporate feedback into our customer messaging and grow top-line revenue.
- Manage Accounts by nurturing customer relationships to ensure they have a delightful experience
- Project Manage the Team and Customers, working to make our customers productive and successful. You will jointly definine goals, map out plans, and achieve milestones
- Share Insights from our Customers. You will see our product strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace, and bring feedback to our teams so we can create the right unique product and go-to-market messaging
- Upsell & Cross-sell. You will grow business partnerships through upsells and cross-sells, making an impact to our top-line revenue
- 5+ years experience in the Enterprise Software industry and Account Management
- Expertise leading relationship management with large clients
- Expert level knowledge of B2B sales and product marketing concepts
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience defining Account Management strategy and goals, gaining executive sponsorship, and accomplishing stretch goals
- Passionate about moving the international payments ecosystem forward
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer