Customer Support Representative at RocketReach.co (Seattle, WA or Remote)
10 Million users around the world use RocketReach.co. Some of the largest companies in the world - Apple, Google, Amazon, Adobe, Morgan Stanley, trust RocketReach to power their sales, recruitment, and marketing teams. We are scaling our 10M users and our dataset of 660 million professionals across 25 million companies.
RocketReach is rare and unique; a startup that is in high-growth mode, already highly profitable, with a small team where you can make a gigantic impact. Started in 2016, the company was bootstrapped by its founders, focused on building a great product. In a few short years, we’ve grown organically to become one the largest business info-services platforms and the de-facto productivity solution for sales and recruitment teams at companies of all sizes, worldwide.
RocketReach is looking for a RockStar Customer Support Representative to join our growing team! As a CSR you'll provide our users with a high level of customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications.
Our users might need help with pricing, refunds, or a new feature we've developed. They may even appreciate a warm, empathetic virtual hug. Your job is to provide users with the help and support they not only need but deserve.
RocketReach prides its self on having the most accurate data available. To aid in this mission, we allow our users to provide data that we may not have included. In addition to providing amazing customer support, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally to review, research, and confirm the validity of our user's data submissions.Who You Are
- You care about working with talented, low-ego, overall good people
- You are curious, have excellent communication skills, and a knack for building strong relationships
- You like autonomy, and function well in low control/high uncertainty environments
- You love data and are tech-savvy
- Answer our live chat questions and respond to customer emails, as well as phone calls and communication via phone
- Welcome new users and shape the onboarding experience
- Basic pre-sales/account management tasks
- Troubleshoot technical issues as needed
- Occasional menial miscellany
- Have at least 2 years of prior experience with online/email support
- Have prior experience working for a technology or tech-enabled company
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Tech-Savvy: You know that cloud computing has nothing to do with the weather. You have a basic understanding of how that inter-web thing gets into your browner on your phone
- Online Sleuth: You are able to easily search and locate information online
- Knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
- Customer-Savvy: You can work directly with customers. You have real empathy for humans - which is important because 100% of our customers are humans - we've checked
- You can get from problem to solution with little external direction. You thrive in rapidly changing, loosely structured organizations
- Product and Engineering Driven: We strongly believe the quality of our Product will set us apart from the competition. We have a Product-led culture, with our Founders as our first engineers. Low tech debt has allowed us to scale the business with an extremely high caliber team.
- Exponential Growth: RocketReach’s business has nearly doubled every year since inception, and COVID has created tailwinds that have accelerated our growth.
- Profitable not "Profitable": We're actually profitable. Unlike many other companies our size and age, we’re not burning through millions to generate $1000s in income. We are actually comfortably profitable, and actively investing that profit in order to continue to scale the business.
- Data not egos: Product at RocketReach is driven by agility and experimentation. Our decisioning is based on data, it is the currency on which we drive the business forward.
- Close knit, distributed: RocketReach has a small, but hyper productive team. We're spread around the globe, yet constantly in touch. Each role we hire has an immediate, outsized impact on the business.
- Strong Leadership: We have a genuine investment in our people and care that you are happy at work!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Incredible amount of autonomy