Director, Sales Technology at Qumulo
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts. See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com.
About the Position:
The Manager of Sales Technology is responsible for driving the Company’s use of sales systems (eg. Salesforce, Clari, etc.), specifically focusing on the roadmap and vision to better enable the business in achieving its growth strategy. The role will act as a strategic partner with key stakeholders from different departments and executive leadership to implement, integrate, and ensure data accuracy in the sales tools that Qumulo is using.
The ideal candidate has an extensive hands on experience designing/implementing Salesforce within complex environments as well as leading a team of administrators, developers, and data stewards. The position will report to the GVP of Sales Operations and Enablement.
- Accountable for leading, growing and managing a strong team of systems specialists who act as consultants to the business
- Improve sales productivity through process and technology
- Single point of contact for core sales processes, sales technology projects, and enhancements
- Ensure data accuracy and strategy within the sales function and tools
- Understand, align request with the business strategies/priorities and translate them into roadmap priorities
- Lead Sales tools, systems implementation, and integration based on business requirements
- Understand how Salesforce integrates with our other business systems and databases
- COmmunicate, coach and deliver sales technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience within a sales operations, sales technology deployment and implementation
- 5+ years experience hands on with CRM (ideally SF)
- Experience in developing enterprise implementations of complex SF applications and integration with other business systems
- Experience in creating strategic roadmaps for sales processes aligned to business priorities
- Understanding of CRM architecture and data management
- Experience with CPQ implementation and administration
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of SMEs and get hands on as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Positive attitude, accountable team player, motivation to learn and grow professionally
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.