Director, Strategic Programs
We are currently looking for a dynamic, operations-focused Director, Strategic Programs to join our team in our Bellevue office. The Director of Strategic Programs will ensure the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives occurring simultaneously. The person in this role will be responsible for providing analytical support, consulting and cross-functional implementation leadership.
If you are adept at hard analytical and soft people skills, and able to adapt to rapidly changing business needs, then this job can provide a great deal of personal satisfaction. Strengths in business process assessment, measurement and re-engineering are key, as is the ability to leverage technology to implement business solutions.
- Develop, launch, manage and complete the successful installation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and improve company profitability and efficiency
- Understand and ensure successful implementation of software company best practices across all functional areas
- Track the efficacy of various initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved
- Work with executives and division managers on cross-company projects
- Work with the CEO and CFO in M&A strategy efforts to help drive integration of synergistic acquisitions
- Act as a point of contact for strategic interactions with Clearlake Capital Group and Vista Equity Partners
- Seven plus years of consulting and/or operational management experience, enterprise software a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, Masters or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Solid operational experience with the desire to join an organization that will provide a platform for personal growth and a path to one day run a business
- The leadership and presence to ultimately be a CEO
- Ability to take a concept, internalize it, rally others around, drive its implementation, and identify ways to continuously improve it
- Highly skilled in change management and driving organizational process improvements
- Solid project management skills, having managed and successfully completed diverse projects on-time and on-budget
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to build relationships within an organization
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Deep analytical and quantitative skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to operate both in the weeds as well as at a strategic / macro level
- Strong follow through and ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required
- Proven track record of success in improving organizational processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to travel/relocation
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.