Enterprise Account Executive - Academic and Government at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Academic Experience Management (AXM) is the only software platform that helps academic institutions continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—Faculty, Student, Alumni, and Campus. With Qualtrics AXM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary universities including Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Penn State, and Indiana University. Qualtrics has over 1,800 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!About the Team
Qualtrics’ Higher Education Enterprise Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way schools collect, analyze, and act on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% ROI when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionaries that work hard and enjoy the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.Primary Responsibilities
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. You will be an expert in selling into the Higher Education vertical. You will meet and exceed sales goals established by your Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect universities;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments of Higher Education accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics XM platform to C-Suite, Director, and University Deans and Provosts.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling complex SaaS solutions in the K-12 space.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.