Enterprise Account Executive, Service Providers
Enterprise Account Executive - Service Providers
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from SaaS license model. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set Managed Service Provider customers and prospects.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arranging and conducting initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Design & Maintain the processes & procedures needed to keep the program vital and revenue increasing.
- Assist with Global Sales Coordination with SN teams.
- Manage FY Planning, Agreements, Sponsorships.
- Design & Deliver joint offerings.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Commercially astute
- Seven years plus software sales experience
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Works well with others and can resolve conflict
- Travel 40%
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.