Global Customer Account Manager at Expedia Group
Have you got a background in global account management within the travel sector, and looking to make an impact at a ground-breaking tech company, powered by the world’s largest online travel platform? As a Global Customer Account Manager for Egencia you will be a driving force behind building and maintaining global and local relationships with our customers across the world.
Egencia may be known as the corporate business travel arm of the Expedia Group, but behind the scenes, life couldn’t be less corporate. Egencians are pioneers, problem-solvers, and people - people who collaborate globally to give business travelers the very best experience every day.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage a large portfolio of accounts (up to 30 accounts) with global customers, with full responsibility for the client relationship, and a real focus on increasing the profitability and trading value of your portfolio
- You will coordinate implementation process with implementation teams across North America
- You will provide regular client reporting, using this as a platform to increase spend across various methods including new technologies, budget analysis, and negotiation with travel providers
- You will always be continually in client negotiation in regards to criteria such as retention, bookings, trading value, and revenue
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years commercial B2B account management experience
- You are preferably from within a travel management company (TMC) or agency environment
- You have experience of handling portfolios of accounts up to $2M in value
- You have worked in a real global environment, handling accounts across multiple markets and geographies
- You possess strong communication skills: abilities to include conveying, receiving, and interpreting ideas and information, influence partner decisions and presenting information appropriately to a wide and diverse range of audiences
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-LS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.