Inside Sales Representative - Insurance
Reporting to the head of Insurance Sales, the Inside Sales Representative - Insurance is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to their assigned customers within a specific segment of the Property Casualty Insurance market. The ISR will work closely with Sales Leadership and Enterprise Sales Consultants to develop strategy for their individual markets. Our rapid growth as a sales organization allows employees to move up quickly. Ready to take control of your career and earnings?
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Present the value of technology solutions to customers with integrity, professionalism, and knowledge
- Establish strong rapport with our customers via the telephone to identify needs and present solutions
- Successfully qualify and collaborate with a Enterprise team to convert opportunities and achieve goals
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and performance tasks
WHAT YOU WON'T DO:
- Telemarket – we have strong brand equity in the Insurance market, and you get to call on many existing customers who already know and trust EagleView.
- Max out - you have uncapped commissions and plenty of opportunities to advance.
- Get bored - your coworkers are a social bunch who get excited about celebrating wins and closing new business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A hard-worker with some sales / customer service experience
- An energetic and positive person - you are motivated to deliver strong results
- A strong communicator - you have sleuth-like listening skills and a knack for easily connecting with people
- A fast-thinker with a strong ability challenge customers to try something new
WHY JOIN US:
- We provide high quality, warm leads and you spend your time on the phone with existing customers, not hunting down contact info or starting from scratch introducing the company
- We work in a fast-paced and high-energy culture with a dynamic, startup feel
- We offer a robust benefits and employee wellness package
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.