ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
*This is a remote role for an individual residing in the DMV area.
**This position requires passing a ServiceNow background screening, USFedPASS (US Federal Personnel Authorization Screening Standards). This includes a credit check, criminal/misdemeanor check and taking a drug test. Any employment is contingent upon passing the screening. Due to Federal requirements, only US citizens, US naturalized citizens or US Permanent Residents, holding a green card, will be considered.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead efforts to develop and build a Support Account Management Team, including development of strategies, objectives and key performance metrics for our Federal customers and Commercial customers that need to operate in a FedRAMP environment.
- Guide our team members in order to achieve their highest levels of performance through coaching, training, and providing opportunities to build and refine higher-level customer management skills.
- Support and inspire the team to deliver an incredible customer support experience.
- Refine Support Account Management interactions and processes through the extensive use of KPIs, data and analytics.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork, collaboration, execution and service.
- Continue building upon the relationships with Technical Support, Operations,Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering and others.
- Lead Renewal and New Sales business discussions with our organization, Sales teams and Sales Operations, supplementing them with expert knowledge of the Support Account Management Organization.
- Advocate for critical customer issues as a critical escalation point.
- Work with your team members in the participation, management and outcomes of organizational projects and programs designed to enhance our overall program.
- Work with internal teams to continue elevating the Support Account Management Brand internally.
- Continually mentor and execute to achieve our customer, corporate, organizational and employee objectives.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Worked experience in a FedRAMP High/DoD IL-4 environment is preferred.
- Management and Contributor experience in high technology, enterprise and commercial account environments, including but not limited to Cloud based computing.
- A successful track record in management with the ability to translate operational, tactical and strategic needs and requirements onto specific actions and outcomes.
- A high level of comfort and confidence in dealing with all levels of management, including the C-level/C-suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience in properly mentoring and growing employees into extended positions and leadership opportunities.
- Multiple years of experience working in a direct customer facing role with account responsibilities and working with multiple levels of executives and corporate leadership.
- Prior experience working for an extremely fast-paced company and meeting customer demands on time.
- Experience working with Sales Operations, sales modeling, contractual negotiations, deal constructs and approval processes.
- Sales, Technical or Operational knowledge and the ability to share that knowledge with others.
- An excellent ability to motivate individuals toward larger goals and objectives.
- Experience in the delivery and execution of proactive, reactive, ad hoc and scheduled deliverables.
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise Customer Support and/or Service Delivery Management organization.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.