OnSite Associate Vendor Manager
EagleView® OnSite Solutions™ delivers a fully-integrated, comprehensive solution to the insurance industry by providing high-resolution imagery from multiple camera sources, property data and reports, and analytics.
The OnSite Associate Vendor Manager will work with experienced vendor managers in managing companies providing services to the EagleView OnSite Program. The AVM will work to ensure that vendors meet or exceed performance targets, delivering high quality services and deliverables in a timely manner.
This role will review and provide feedback on image packages to improve execution of work in the field by OnSite vendor resources. This role will also review vendor invoices to ensure payments are accurate. This will include developing and improving quality review practices and creating and utilizing tools to improve performance and ensure data accuracy.
- Thoroughly understand all OnSite program requirements, including those established by carriers
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and ongoing vendor monitoring are being accomplished
- Proactively track, measure, evaluate, and report vendor performance across various KPIs
- Review and validate vendor invoices to ensure accurate payment
- Coordinate and facilitate gathering data from vendors in response to customer inquiries
- Develop and improve quality review practices and create and utilize tools to improve performance
- Troubleshoot vendor-related problems and present to management as required
- Participate to formulate workflow processes, methods and policies for applying vendors
- Collaborate with OnSite Department team members and all EagleView departments as needed to ensure success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field - business, finance, statistics, economics or purchasing preferred
- One to three years minimum experience, with demonstrated experience in quality control and assurance
- Familiarity with OnSite processes and image packages strongly preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical qualities to monitor and review vendors' operational performance and invoices
- Must be a self-starter capable of meeting objectives and goals independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are critical to ensure vendors understand their performance expectations and contractual obligations
- Must be a collaborative, team player capable of achieving results working with all other EagleView departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint