Partner Success Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Transforming the world of work is one of the most pressing issues that business leaders face today and, as the defining enterprise platform of the 21st century, ServiceNow is poised to be the platform of choice to tackle this critical imperative. But we will not do it without a strong partner ecosystem, customer success and happy customers. That is exactly where this role comes into play.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: 'Partner Success' is synonymous with 'Customer Success'.
At a business level, you will be working with ServiceNow stakeholders and our global Partners to deliver Partner Success services including inspecting, coaching, and improving Partner implementation quality.
You will also be the primary interface between the field and the Account Escalation Team and Partners during escalations and works across many critical projects and initiatives to help our Partner ecosystem build and grow their businesses. In this capacity the role will be key in identifying the cause of the escalations and may involve the delivery of a long-term get-well plan to the Partner to prevent repeat issues. The services that the Partner Success Managers deliver can be both for a fee and free.
This role reports to the Senior Partner Success Manager.
- Delivery of Partner Success reviews, assessments, audits and get well plans to the most strategic and complex Partners
- Be an expert in the causes of implementation issues and remediation activities
- Develop project deliverables for review by the Senior Partner Success Manager prior to delivery to the Partners
- Serve as a key ACE point of contact during Partner escalations, providing insights on the causes of the escalations and subsequent remediation planning and plans delivered to the Partner
- Ensure remediation plans/activities for the Partners are enacted within the duration of the services delivered to Partners
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Drive innovation and continual improvement of services and deliverables for ones own work.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 7+ of years working with sales, marketing, and/or Channel and Alliance partnership management.
- A team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to work with high-performing teams.
- +3 years experience working in a professional services organization in a delivery capacity
- +3 years as working for a Partner in either the ServiceNow ecosystem or one similar
- This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally and build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
- Ability to create a productive network within ServiceNow and be an influencer
- Persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- Be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.