Principal Success Architect - Professional Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes Success Architect will be responsible for developing and maintaining C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 2-3 clients. The over-riding objective for the Success Architect will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these managed clients leading to client's product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the clients.
An ideal candidate will have achieved a senior level position and successful track record in management consulting, (professional services firms), focused on technology and organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Servicing 1-3 VLE/LE/E Accounts
- Develop strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business leaders
- Understand business objectives and develop customer roadmap
- Define, realize, and benchmark business value
- Define and execute winning co-delivery models
- Develop relationships with ecosystem partners
- Develop implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate time to value
- Establish delivery operating model governance
- Maintain account level relationships for clear value proposition within the account
- Participate in account delivery governance
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow's best practices
- Contribute thought leadership on how advisory, expert services, and Co-Delivery can be optimized
- Deliver high customer sat metrics for assigned accounts
- Industry vertical expertise in the Professional Services (GSI, Big 4, Consulting Firm)
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years in management consulting leadership role at a top-tier consulting company or equivalent focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Proven track record of success at F50-500 accounts
- Understanding of issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation, and management
- Middle and back office functional experience
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience
- Strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business line leaders
- Experience identifying business objectives and solving business challenges
- Experience serving as part of a key client account leadership team
- Track record of expanding offerings with clients
- Successful experience integrating with other account functions in developing and implementing account strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience developing account partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implantation firms, Big 4, GSIs
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Experience owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Co-Delivery experience with Big 4, large SIs
- Knowledge of ServiceNow - minimal, ideal is knowledge and experience with multiple ServiceNow product suites
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.