We are so excited to announce that we have officially re-opened our Ballard HQ office for voluntary use at 50% capacity! It's great to be seeing people in person and have the buzz going again. In order to maintain safety, comfort and flexibility, we currently offer most employees the choice between 3 work locations: HQ-first, Hybrid or Remote; if there are specific location needs, the job description will indicate that below. It is also important to note that we are only able to hire employees who are eligible to work and are based in the US.
We look forward to having you apply to join our team of Knockstars!
Knock is the leader in Sales, Marketing, and CRM technology for the property management industry. Our CRM and leasing tools are the center of how customers operate their portfolios, creating an opportunity to create a growing ecosystem of integration partners that improve product experience, sales outcomes, retention, and a number growth objectives.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for a quota of delivering sales qualified opportunities. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for sales and relationship building to come into a company, learn the product and processes, and have a direct impact on company revenue goals. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
The Go-To-Market team, which includes Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, is a high energy group that loves evangelizing and delivering industry leading business solutions to both new and existing customers. A happy customer is the best business strategy of all.
The primary objectives of the go-to market team:Generating pipeline for new, quality sales opportunitiesLand new customersExpand business within our existing customersRetain 100% of our customers
Day - to - Day
- Account research & discovery
- Inbound / outbound prospecting
- Daily activities in order to hit your monthly quotas
- 30 / 60 / 90 day goals:
- 30 days - learning Knock and processes
- 60 days - successfully doing prospecting calls (inbound and outbound)
- 90 days - hitting monthly quotas
- You are a proactive thinker, self starter, and learner
- You have the ability to handle rejection
- Must have: Some type of cold calling or sales experience or customer service job, familiarity with software / technology, and a strong level of task management
- Nice to have: B2B SaaS exposure, startup experience, Multifamily industry, and/or you have been a Knock customer
Why You'll Love It Here!
- You'll join a category-creating company that has enthusiastic customers, an ambitious roadmap, and industry leading products.
- You are comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You want an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will optimize for your success.
- You embrace our set of core values - determination, excellence, trust, and community.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Partial family coverage optional.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Parental leave program
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- We like to do fun things together (Virtual for now!) such as conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours.
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves. One of those problems was that the process for renting an apartment hadn’t evolved at the same pace as technology. Our mission was to improve the experience for both apartment renters and managers.
We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the productivity and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In February 2021 we raised an additional $20 million in a growth funding round led by Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm focused on the global real estate industry and the clear leader in PropTech investing. This investment, our largest fundraise to date, will be invested directly into further innovation on behalf of the awesome #multifamily industry: http://bit.ly/knock-5thwall
Past investors include Madrona Venture Group, Lead Edge Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures and Second Avenue Partners.
To be successful and recognized as a high performer at Knock, you should naturally encompass our core values: Determination, Excellence, Trust and Community. We take these behaviors seriously and expect everyone to bring a positive Knockstar attitude with them to work every day.
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in exceptional talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to build an amazing team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We have been recognized over the past several years across multiple platforms as a best place to work. Most recently these awards have included:
2021 Built In Seattle's 100 Best Places to Work
2021 Built In Seattle's 50 Best Small Companies to Work
2021 Best Places to Work Multifamily®
2021 Best Places to Work Multifamily® for Women
Knock is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws. We welcome all, and encourage all to apply!
Please know that due to the nature of our business and housing potentially sensitive data, a background check is required to join Knock. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants for employment with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
Knock uses the E-Verify employment verification program.