Sales Operations Manager
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
We are looking for a creative and curious Manager, Sales Excellence to support the sales organization and help drive key decisions using excellent business and data analysis. Our goal is to continue the strong momentum while finding a step change to unlock continued commercial growth.
You will be the spider in the web to propose, create and implement better reporting solutions for our sales team, whose key mission is to win and grow our clients by proposing and selling the optimal solution for our clients.
As a key role within the worldwide sales excellence team, you will work closely with the sales team and the Salesforce Administrators to support the integration of business needs with the tools and systems utilized by sales while ensuring accuracy of data within the system.
You will be an accountable growth-minded leader, with experience of leveraging change leadership and data. Bring your data-driven approach with strong communication and influencing skills, and an unerring sense of how to balance multiple contending priorities under tight deadlines. You have an analytical and curious mind with the ability to tell the story through summarized results. Must have excellent articulating results of your data analysis.
- Work with the in-house Salesforce.com and analytics functions, to develop and deliver valuable global sales reporting and dashboards to drive organization-wide best practices and improve sales performance
- Create and document business requirements to deliver ongoing KPI measurement enhancements within the Salesforce.com CRM or other tools
- Deliver continuous analysis of key Salesforce.com data to develop a deep understanding of the drivers of sales indicators and make recommendations to support informed decision-making
- Collaborate with our Commercial Analytics team to define, design and build fact-based insights behind the performance of the organization to drive better decision-making on the actions we need to continuously take to improve sales.
- Partner with peers across the business to identify and evaluate key strategic trends, opportunities, and risks to drive standardized practices across Egencia
- Develop and execute on initiatives that will deliver increased efficiency and consistent commercial sales excellence, including a focus on reporting and analytical capability to ensure performance and related incentives are measured effectively
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to Execute the sales strategy and monitor the business impact of key initiatives, measuring impact and redefining goals to ensure desired outcomes are realized
- 5+ years of experience, with a preference for those with a background in international sales, and/or a similar role in a leading technology company
- Strong SFDC experience and ability to create valuable reporting and insight through SFDC as well as looking to evolve reporting to better dashboards outside of SFDC where a holistic view on performance can be seen
- Curious nature to truly understand performance and performance drivers, getting to the why behind “what happened”. Root cause analysis is key
- Ability to extract insight from data and remain sighted on the bigger picture
- Drive strong recommendations on where and how to change activities to drive performance improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills including a data-driven, analytical approach while drawing upon business acumen where information is incomplete
- Results-oriented and an appetite for driving business impact/execution, in a highly autonomous role
- Team player who creates a climate of inclusion and implements inclusive strategies to bring a diverse set of perspectives to the team and solutions
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.