Sales Program Senior Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- The Sales Program Senior Manager, Sales Operations is responsible for identifying and managing initiatives and campaigns to accelerate solution sales. These efforts support sales, build pipeline, increase customer engagement, or automate and simplify our selling motion. Projects will be conducted in close partnership with the VP of the IT Workflow, and will include tight integration with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Provide strategic insights to the VP of IT Workflow based on business trends and dynamics, and synthesize feedback about field and customer feedback to improve the sales GTM.
- Analyze customer and historical sales data to uncover new leads/opportunities or increase sales efficiency.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities to automate or simplify sales processes.
- Administer strategic sales programs, campaigns, sales incentives, and initiatives. Measure and track effectiveness of those campaigns.
- Lead strategic and operational efficiency projects
- Bring structure, repeatability and sustainable processes to support field sales teams
- Work closely with CRM team in Sales Operations and IT to develop/enhance tools and applications per business requirements
- Provide input and put forth ideas for sales processes’ design and improvements, and act as a virtual team member on cross-functional, transformational projects
- Advocate for the workflow team with end users and stakeholders
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience in finance, deal desk, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role; Software / SaaS experience required
- Experience in an international sales organization
- Experience and comfortable working across multiple time zones and with a globally dispersed team
- Strong business / commercial acumen with excellent communication skills – verbal and written coupled with the ability of developing and maintaining trusted relationships with Sales teams
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Have experience of working in an international environment and have affinity of customer buying practices as exercised
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- Occasional travel may be required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.