Senior Account Executive at Hiya, Inc.
We believe that mobile voice calls should be secure, engaging, and protected from fraud and robocalls. We believe the phone app is the most outdated app on your smartphone, and that the mobile network - as the largest communications network of any kind - urgently needs a trust and identity layer. You should know who's calling you and why! You should get the calls that are relevant to you (at that time) and none of the ones that aren't. Hiya is building the modern layer for the voice experience. We already serve over 120M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with smartphone makers like Samsung and mobile carriers like AT&T. Are you ready to lead our engineering team on the road to help us serve 1B users?
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Seattle. You’ll be evaluating prospects’ needs, matching needs to the right data solution and then going in for the close!
We'd like you to have experience with enterprise sales and account management, a background in technology and a passion for data and how it can help businesses be more efficient in customer interactions is a definite must-have in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and actively follow up on inbound sales leads utilizing a commonly used CRM platform (customer relationship management)
- Create, manage and own your sales pipeline from the prospect’s initial inquiry to the close of the deal
- Actively develop opportunities by identifying and researching potential accounts
- Present custom web/phone demonstrations to prospects after evaluating their needs and matching to the best solution(s)
- Maintain and grow existing customer base by providing best-in-class customer service
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Account Management, and Product teams to provide our customers with the best possible product experience
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 7+ years of experience exceeding sales goals: exceeding sales quota and quality ‘contact’ metrics (numbers of meetings secured, etc.)
- Demonstrated curiosity outside your immediate role, with the purpose of adding value and achieving overarching department goals
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers
- Many office perks and great company benefits
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is a fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This position is based in Seattle in our beautiful waterfront office, next to Pike Place Market.