Senior Advisory Solution Architect, Security Operations and Risk, Alliance and Channels at ServiceNow
Senior Advisory Solution Architect, Security Operations and Risk
Location: New York, NY
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
About the role:
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Advisory Solution Architect for our Security Operations and Risk group focused on supporting our Alliance and Channels Partners. In this role, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support, technical product and architecture advice, and ongoing communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions and capabilities. You will assist our partners in building practices that deliver exceptional customer outcomes. Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community to evolve a “ServiceNow First” approach, to sell effectively to their customers, and to extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
What you get to do in this role:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing the technical enablement and pre-sales focus areas for our alliance and channels partners.
- Help develop and deliver programs that enable our partners to demonstrate the value of Security Operations and Risk Management on the ServiceNow platform.
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of all ServiceNow SecOps technology.
- Create long term enduring relationships with partners and the senior leadership within those partners within the CyberRisk and Enterprise Risk industry segments to understand their go to market strategy and support their client pursuits.
- Execute a firm-wide awareness plan to drive mindshare of ServiceNow within the partner communities.
- Identify and collaborate on business development opportunities for market-differentiated offerings by our partners based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our partner organizations, including ongoing updates of platform and application advancements.
- Provide oversight on and ensure successful completion of partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization on Partner solutions.
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members.
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities up to 50%
- 5+ years of experience with Security Operations and/or Governance, Risk and Compliance
- 10+ years of Solution Consulting experience.
- Prior experience working with channel partners.
- Significant technical and business consulting pre-sales experience.
- Prior experience working within Security Operations and/or Risk functions.
- Advanced and current knowledge of web technologies and cloud computing.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions.
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely; effective at providing practical guidance.
- Experience working in sophisticated business environments: large enterprise, federal agency, government, global partner, C-level executive.
- Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including group facilitation.
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering or the like very much preferred.
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Experienced in business development.
- Experience developing on competitive platforms.
- ServiceNow platform development experience.
- ServiceNow Certifications.
- Experience working with Alliance and Channel Partners.
- Experience as a practitioner in the CyberRisk and/or Risk functions
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. Our corporate motto is “Humble and Hungry.” ServiceNow is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.