ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced professional with sound go-to-market acumen to build a Sales Transformation Office and assume the lead position of the new team. The Sales Transformation Office is critical to the success of the overall Scale Now initiative as this office will drive the Change Management for each of the field sales automation efforts starting with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) transformation—ServiceNow’s largest technology investment. To that end, the ideal candidate for the Senior Director of Sales Transformation Office is one who is passionate about making the world of selling, work better for sales with remit for dual servant leadership to both the respective Scale Now project team and to the end user stakeholders.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead an exciting group that includes field sales automation Transformation & Adoption Leads, a field sales Digital Adoption team, a field sales automation UX & Research team, and other like roles.
- Ultimately owns architecting and delivering the change management strategy and plan across multiple lead-to-cash transformation programs.
- Ultimately responsible for coordinating clearly, consistently, and deliberately across multiple teams to deliver successful change plan execution.
- Ultimately accountable for assessing the impact to various field sales personas and spearheading the curation of the requisite commensurate communications and training.
- Closely collaborate and partner with the broader Enablement and Employee Communications groups for change delivery.
- Ensure ongoing stakeholder engagement and threaded sales persona engagement for UX feedback and validation on impact assessment, content creation, and delivery channels as well as to help drive adoption.
- Evolve a solution adoption measurement system and cadence and formalize the review process which includes retrospective on what happened and why but more importantly factors the follow-on action plan.
- Create linkage with Enterprise Operational Excellence Framework (OEF) and maintain synergy around transformation office principles and approach.
- Implement embedded tool enablement through pragmatic use case expansion of WalkMe.
- Provide “positive disruption” thought leadership and inspire a culture that continuously strives towards best practice and excellence.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12-15 years of field sales business partnering experience with a minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Program Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent a plus
- Solid understanding of business issues/pain points and desired business outcomes
- Effective at navigating a matrixed environment with strong cross functional, collaboration, and influence skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communications skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and juggling competing demands
- Purpose-driven team player
- Highly proactive, planful, even anticipatory with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.