Senior Presales Solution Consultant- Customer Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a member of our solution consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting our Customer Workflows product sales. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence revenue growth for one of the company's most strategic product lines with support from sales, product management and the executive team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Customer Workflows product sales effort by using your technical and customer service domain expertise to address customers' business issues, demonstrate technical credibility and convey value. Solution Consultants play a key role in the sales process by facilitating customer discovery workshops, demonstrating the solution, aligning to business value, and gathering customer feedback for future product innovation. Strong technical, sales and consulting skills as well as the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial for this role.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support Customer Workflows product sales as a technical and domain expert
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of presales solution consulting experience in the customer service, field service or CRM software industry
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Excellent communication skills in writing and presenting to business and technical decision makers
- The ability to effectively complete tasks with minimal supervision and is a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners and professional services
- Creative problem-solving skills with a flexible mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
- Is a true-partner to the extended teams and awesome to work with!
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .