Senior Sales Trainer, Sales Success & Insights, Sales Transformation Office at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced Sales Trainer professional to plan, develop, coordinate, and deliver training for Lead to Cash Sales Experience. This role is critical to the success of the overall Digital Innovation and Transformation team which aims to digitize our internal sales experience, processes and technology and support our GTM transformation programs, including Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Partner Relationship Management (PRM).
Location: San Diego, California/ Remote US
What you get to do in this role:
- Design and develop sales enablement for Global Sales and role excellence programs that align to strategic sales initiatives across regions; including virtual training, zoom meetings, videos, etc.
- Develop and deliver advanced Global Sales organization training programs for CRM, CPQ, CLM, & PRM tools
- Use creative skills to create engaging content and engage course participants
- Manage the end-to-end design and development of learning programs from concept through implementation and quality control
- Collaborate across enablement and departmental teams to develop impactful learning content
- Use a variety of applications to build instructor-led resources
- Address changes and feedback to courses in a timely manner
- Work with stakeholders and Change Management leaders to continually assess and understand skills and enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable learning objectives and goals
- Leverage strong understanding of technology and value proposition in program creation
- Work closely with salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity
- Create a schedule based on training needs
- Organize surveys and analysis on enablement needs
- Partner with User Research Manager to track and compile collected data
- Incorporate data and research findings into training methods
- Prepare learning material and evaluating results after each training session
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in instructional design and curriculum design and development
- Experience successfully interfacing with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross-functional teams
- Training and experience in applying instructional design practices and methodologies to support training and enablement content development
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, course development methodologies, and Kirkpatrick's training evaluation levels
- High degree of initiative, strong collaboration skills, and the abilities to communicate ideas and design decisions and receive feedback from partners
- Solid foundation in graphic design and typography with strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities across multiple teams with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience supporting Lead to Cash Transformations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge in PowerPoint with the ability to design executive level presentation
- Highly collaborative
- Passionate and self-driven team player who have experience working in fast-paced environments where weekly deadlines are common
- Proficiency with recent versions of Microsoft Office products
- Works well in a rapid and iterative development environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.