Senior Solution Consultant / Digital Transformation Advisor / PRE-SALES (based in Poland) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
***We will open an new entity in Warsaw/ Poland during the second half of 2021. That is where the Enterprise Account Executive will be based.***
As a Solution Consultant you bring the passion for our technology to our clients. You understand how ServiceNow creates value for the business – combining solid technology knowhow with a strategic mind for business challenges.
ServiceNow is a low-code platform that allows our clients to re-think the way they are getting work done with intuitive tools for digitization and automation. Do you get enthusiastic about digitization not only within enterprises, but also towards their customers? Are you curious to continuously understand and demonstrate all the new features we release for our products twice a year? Do you like to map technology to new business contexts on an ongoing basis? Can you convince and excite stakeholders from a technical to C-Level of a new idea? Then Solution Consultant is the right job for you! We are looking for technology-savvy, curious and eager personalities with a sales drive.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a functional business consultant with a passion for technology and the advanced ability to develop, position and demonstrate product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory.
Together with a sales representative, you are responsible for
- Identifying demands within different business functions for our platform – by understanding the client’s industry, its specific business model and challenges
- Analyzing and discover the value our solution will create for relevant stakeholders at the client in alignment with their business strategies and objectives
- Preparing, orchestrating and conducting client workshops with the support of our internal product management to show the capabilities and potential of ServiceNow for them
- Developing sales strategies and roadmaps for your clients
- Determining a proper storyline to transport the value our product can bring to the client
- Developing a medium- to long-term vision and roadmap for the ServiceNow platform in the client-specific business architecture
- Acting as trusted functional and technical ServiceNow advisor for your clients
- Preparing and provide answers to functional and technical questions
- Keeping up to date with new product releases and features in order to identify additional up- and cross-sales potential in your clients
- Benefiting from and engage in our local and global solution consulting community to further develop our internal capabilities – with best practices, knowledge exchange, new ideas
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences with the wider ServiceNow community of our customers and business partners
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of working experience in a (pre-)sales role or in a strategic advisory/consulting role with sales experiences
- Ability and willingness to develop a deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform, its products for IT, HR, customer service and industry solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and handle functional/ technical conversations with clients
- Demonstrated experience of ‘getting things done’ in a complex working environment with several stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Polish
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.