Senior Solution Consultant at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow that sets and expects high standards regarding interactions with prospects and customers and also internally, with a focus on performance.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Solution Consultant. This Senior Solution Consultant will provide technical sales partnership to the enterprise sales force. In this role, the Senior Solution Consultant will provide prospective and existing customers with product and solution advice during sales pursuits. The Senior Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, extensibility, and ease of use of the ServiceNow platform.
What You Get to Do In This Role:
- Partner with sales personnel in the qualification and understanding of customer needs and pre-demo requirements analysis.
- Demonstrations of ServiceNow solution(s), both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both on-site and via virtual meetings.
- Provide mentoring and support to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Generation of customer/prospect product demonstration scripts and scenarios as well as maintaining demonstration environments
- Scoping and delivering proof of concept/proof of value engagements with prospects
- Responding to request for information (RFI) / request for proposal (RFP) documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required to confidently facilitate demonstrations and conduct proof of concept workshops.
- Supporting marketing events, including user conferences, regional trade shows, and webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Obtaining and maintaining valid ServiceNow solution certifications.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security specific to the Financial Services industry.
- In conjunction with sales personnel and professional services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, etc. in preparation for solution deployment.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings/industry events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong enterprise software pre-sales experience.
- Strong understanding of shared services/support center environments.
- Experience with Financial Services customers a plus.
- Exhibits prior or current technical expertise in enterprise SaaS-based web technologies and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- ServiceNow product experience desirable.
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise architecture.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification highly desired but not required
- Advanced ServiceNow Certifications including Certified Application Developer (CAD) or Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) a plus but not required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.