Senior Solution Engineer at Hiya, Inc.
We believe that phone calls should be secure, engaging, and free from fraud and robocalls. Hiya is building the modern trust and identity layer to revolutionize the mobile phone call experience. We serve more than 100M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with mobile device makers like Samsung and carriers like AT&T. We also help businesses who rely on real-time connections to amplify trust in their brand and reach more customers through our rapidly maturing SaaS platform, Connect.
We are looking for a Sr. Solution Engineer (SE) to join our team in Seattle. You will partner with our sales reps to determine prospects’ system requirements, decide what data sets are most meaningful and how it should be presented to prospective customer, develop a technical sales strategy, demo Hiya Connect, and win the technical portion of the sale. As the Sr. SE, you’ll identify customers’ technical needs and business objectives while demonstrating how Hiya Connect maps to these requirements.
The Sr. SE plays a vital role in our success by demonstrating our value to prospects and communicating the long term vision of Hiya Connect. Are you an engineer by heart with an interest in business and the sales process? Then this is the perfect role for you!In this role, you will:
- Create customized product demonstrations for prospective customers and partners
- Provided deep technical support to the sales team and customers throughout the sales cycle
- Identify technical challenges and needs of our partners in order to design a customized selling strategy
- Develop internal presentations for key partners and senior executives
- Work with clients to identify problems and suggest appropriate solutions
- Research opposing products and provided competitor analysis reports to the marketing and development teams
- Generate, qualify, lead, and provide technical assistance to help close deals
- 5+ years’ experience along with a Bachelors of Computer Science
- Deep Knowledge of API’s and integration of API’s in a complex technical environment
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- Knowledge of call center telephony infrastructure a plus
- Previous background in a technical customer focused position
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales-oriented presentations
- Self-driven personality who enjoys working with people
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving abilities
- Identify current and future requirements by establishing personal rapport with prospects and customers
- Provide product and service technical and information by answering questions and requests
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Travel to meet prospects throughout the US (estimated 25% travel)
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers
- Many office perks and great company benefits
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is a fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This position is based in Seattle in our beautiful waterfront office, next to Pike Place Market.