Service Provider Account Executive (SPAE) – Partner at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Service Provider Account Executive (SPAE) to join the Service Provider team. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company. The SPAE will drive and generate new business sales revenue both within prospect accounts and a small number of existing Enterprise accounts. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the assigned territory and engaging with the ServiceNow ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities. Critical to this role:
· Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis
· A deep understanding of Service Providers and Cap Gemini (or similar – G16 experience)
· Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
· Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
· Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
· Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
· Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
· Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
· Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive the ServiceNow solution within individual organizations and the marketplace
· Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
To be successful in this role you have:
Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
· New business sales focus
· Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITSM space), managing multi-million dollar deals
· Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
· Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
· Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
· Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
· Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
· Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C- level and internally across the business
· Degree educated or equivalent
· Business English language and French (recommended)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.