Solution Architect, Creator Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This Solution Architect, Creator Workflows is a functional and technical expert consulting with customers on implementing a ServiceNow Workflow's Solutions based on best practices - all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes. The role requires the person to be laser-focused on solving for the most relevant customer challenges - providing support during sales cycles, on direct engagements with our Customers and Partners, and advocating for customer needs within ServiceNow (e.g., Product Management, Customer & Partner Excellence, Training & Certification).
Solution Architect, Creator Workflows brings architectural guidance, business acumen in the industry (e.g., Low code platforms, UX, Information Technology, etc.), along with deep product expertise, innovation, and knowledge capital to our customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support pre-sales activities like conducting sales presentations, leading solutioning/scoping discussions/workshops, estimating implementation engagement efforts in partnership with Services Account Executives, Solution Sales Executives/Consultants, Sales Account Executives, and Partner Sales Organizations
- Be a lead member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes, focused on inter-connectivity between Workflow applications and a Customer's technology landscape, while informing customer on governance best practices
- Interacts with senior leadership or even CXO roles to support discussions related to their implementation roadmap and change management best practices for implementing applications within a Workflow
- Design solutions using a Workflow's Solutions for common customer use cases, publishing those use cases (to Solution Consultant, Customer Community, etc.) for broader consumption
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with a Workflow's product owners and stakeholders, to promote awareness of Workflow Solutions capabilities and roadmaps
- Lead office hours, formal presentations, webinars and other learning events tailored to field delivery stakeholders (advisory, delivery, GTM, etc.) to showcase customer use cases and successes
- Promotes continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials in partnership with related Customer & Partner Excellence Team
- Enable and mentor other members of the ServiceNow delivery team and partner ecosystem
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
To be successful in this role you have:
- At least 8 years of consultation and/or configuration experience related to implementing complex, highly-capable, technologies - inclusive of integrations and portals
- At least 5 years of consultation and/or configuration experience related to implementing the ServiceNow Workflow Solutions this position is posted for
- Vast experience with leading PaaS and Low Code app Platform software (Salesforce, Outsystems, Pega, PowerApps etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult senior leaders (identification of needs, providing options with pros, cons and risks) in a complex organization, while also providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Customer-centric mentality, willing to go the extra mile for the customer, and will break down all barriers to ensure customer success
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information, and designs comprehensive solutions
- Capable of developing visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude
- Experience conducting solutions presentations and obtaining customer acceptance to solution design
- Strong capabilities in forging trust, engaging a remote or in-person audience
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams
- A passion to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- ServiceNow Certifications:
- Certified System Administrator (required or must achieve within the first 60 days)
- Certified Application Developer
- Certified Implementation Specialist
- Desired ServiceNow Certifications:
- Certified Technical Architect (required or must achieve within the first 120 days)
- Beneficial Industry Certifications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.