Solution Sales Manager - Security Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Federal Solution Sales Manager will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow® Security Operations products. These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single source of truth that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information.
What you get to do in this role:
· Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging Security & IT leadership at customers and prospects
· Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for Security IT transformation
· Help CISO, leadership craft a vision of IT transformation and what’s possible with ServiceNow
· Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
· Coordinate documenting and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes, key metrics and measures for tracking success and expected value
· Work with partners and ServiceNow professional services to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy designed to accelerate time to value of solutions
· Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
· Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
· Engage with ServiceNow product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
· Evangelize ServiceNow, our Security capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years deep knowledge on ROI of specialty solutions area to lead solution win
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to build relationships
- Proven experience as an AE, or in alternative sales/ customer service role
- Demonstrates business acumen and has a deep understanding of business sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required: 30-50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.