Sr Customer Success Advocate at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a startup within an emerging cloud superpower. We collaborate with different internal teams to provide great customer experience. We thrive to meet objectives, maintaining work focus despite obstacles or setbacks. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping our users and customers thrive. We are launching new products for DevOps/SRE with a product-led go to market and are looking for a Sr. Customer Success Advocate(CSA) who has passion for technology, problem-solving, and eager to help customers by providing them a world-class experience. Does that sound like an exciting place to work?
As a CSA, you will enable our customers with your passion and knowledge of the platform. You will act as an advocate for our customers and turn them into champions of our platform by helping them achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption and usage of the product. You will be the voice of the customer back into our product and development teams for product feedback and improvements. As the first CSA, you will be working on building a digital-first customer engagement strategy.
· Understand the value of the platform to the customers by focusing on their needs and challenges
· Define and deliver a customer journey map with various associated playbooks
· Build processes for internal collaboration and external communication
· Understand our platform, cloud technologies and support practices to ensure customer satisfaction
· Build customer segmentation and appropriate engagement model
· Onboard and implement customer success tools
· Build dashboards to track customer health metrics
· Promote customer success stories both internally and externally
· Ensure that customers obtain the maximum value from their investment
· Work cross-functionally with customer teams to improve product adoption and increased footprint
· Ensure any escalated client issues are resolved quickly, using resources from across the company ecosystemQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· 5+ years customer success expertise at an enterprise SaaS startup, ideally with a product-led go to market offering
· Strong technical background and customer facing experience
· Experience resolving issues through analysis
· Experience in working collaboratively
· Ability to resolve multiple difficult customer issues with ease and complexity
· Works through uncertainty using analytical and data-driven approach
· Self-directed, fast-paced, hardworking with no BS, can-do attitude and desire to learn
· Domain experience in DevOps and SRE is highly desirableAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.