Account Executive - Enterprise at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 22, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be based in Japan and responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy within the region, resulting in revenue growth & new customer acquisition. This will include creating a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive new revenue, and to ensure customer success.
In the role you will have the opportunity to influence the development of the company across Japan.
- Develop a business plan to include key target customers
- Work through an entire sales cycle; prospecting, exploration, negotiation, close
- Track all customer details (use case, account plans and forecasting) in Salesforce
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst also managing longer complex cycles
- Self-generate 30% or more new sales
- Create customer events in Japan, working alongside internal teams.
- Knowledge of developing sales pipeline and go to market strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise software and licensing models
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from software developers to senior executives
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Track record in exceeding sales quota
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.