Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Account Executive acquires new accounts through direct sales of the core identity-as-a-service solution to companies with fewer than 1000 employees across Japan. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer interactions and related decisions. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage the sales process to close, including technical assessment, and expert negotiation skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Successfully renew subscription contracts through direct customer interaction including contract review, service add on assessment, and negotiation of win-win terms for highest customer retention and account revenue growth.
- Properly forecast and close monthly and quarterly revenue exceeding targets.
- Early identification of potential at-risk accounts based on usage patterns assessment.
- and contract expectation gaps.
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases and company goals.
- Manage sales steps through CRM and other systems.
Is this role for you?
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality.
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset.
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment.
- Ability to manage multiple contract negotiations per quarter for highest possible renewal rate.
- Capability to work autonomously and in team setting depending on situation.
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests.
- concurrently using our CRM and other tools
- Native Japanese and Fluent English essential
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.