Account Executive - Mid Market at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:33 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Account Executive acquires new accounts through direct sales of the core identity-as-a-service solution to companies with fewer than 1000 employees across Japan. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer interactions and related decisions. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage the sales process to close, including technical assessment, and expert negotiation skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Manage the sales process in salesforce for medium-sized new logo customers from sales qualified stage to contractually closing
- Prospect, build and drive a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives
- Properly report and accurately forecast in a timely manner and deliver monthly and quarterly revenue exceeding targets
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases and company goals
- Present to C-level executives in the field and via web demonstrations
- Collaborate with channel partners and ISV's to win revenue for Auth0
Is this role for you?
- 3+ years of sales and account management experience in a SaaS/Cloud B2B environment
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset
- Capability to work autonomously and in team setting depending on situation
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
- A proven track record of success selling to mid-sized and/or enterprise customers
- ISV or Channel experience preferred
- IT/Security sales experience preferred
- Native Japanese and Fluent English essential
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description