The Account Executive is an integral part of the sales team and is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current and future customers. Establishing presence in new markets and increasing expansion into current regions is crucial to the success of Knock. Our sales reps are located across the country to best serve their respective regions.
The Sales and Go-To-Market team is a high energy group that loves connecting the industry with the leading business solutions. We enable our customers to understand the occupancy dynamics of their portfolio, and then what they should do across marketing, sales, retention, and operations to ensure they maximize their business results. And we don’t just show them what they need to do - we help them take direct action within our product! We take a comprehensive approach to ensuring our customers are able to realize value throughout the customer lifecycle.
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves as consumers: the process of renting an apartment sucked. It was disorganized, time consuming, and frustrating. It seemed landlords were stuck in the past and didn’t understand how to use technology to their advantage. But the problems and solutions seemed obvious to us, and we had a vision for what a better experience should be. After validating our insights with a few early customers (who became investors) we got to work partnering with real estate companies to deliver on turning that vision into reality.
Seven years later, we have helped our property management customers find apartments for millions of renters. We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the productivity and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In March of 2019 we announced we raised a $10m Series A round to continue to accelerate growth and product development, led by Madrona Venture Group: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/madrona-leads-10m-round-knock-crm-communications-service-apartment-landlords/
In January 2020 we were honored to receive recognition as one of Seattle’s Best Small Companies to Work by BuiltIn Seattle: https://www.builtinseattle.com/companies/best-small-places-to-work-seattle-2020
In May 2020 we announced we raised a $12m Series B round to continue on the path of growth, led by Madrona Venture Group, with partners from Lead Edge Capital and Seven Peaks Ventures:https://www.geekwire.com/2020/product-built-times-like-seattle-startup-knock-raises-12m/
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in exceptional talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to build an amazing team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Day - to - Day:
- Expand presence in key territories
- Build and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Consistently hit quotas and close on new business
- Keep a pulse on the market and understand your region
- Partner with the entire sales and go-to-market team for product implementations, trials, and renewals
- Follow established processes and procedures, while providing ideas for improvement
- Prospecting, outreach, and software demonstrations with customers
- Continued education to improve skills in prospecting and closing, increase knowledge of the multi-family industry, and continuous improvement of sales processes
- 5 plus years in a closing sales role with enterprise software
- Experience with and ability to have conversations across multiple levels of the customers’ business
- Complex sales cycle experienceUse of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Presentation skillsAbility to be competitive, bold, proactive, and a great teammate
Why You'll Love It Here
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- Gym membership
- We like to do fun things together! Conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours
- Parental leave program
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered!
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the Knock team
At Knock we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #blacklivesmatter