Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
The Business Development Team at Stackline is responsible for the company’s continued growth. The Business Development Manager is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in securing the ongoing expansion of our business. A successful Business Development Manager will have ability to connect with and uncover the needs of a potential client and align those needs with the variety of products and services Stackline has to offer.
This role will be remote and candidates may be based in the states of Washington, California, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Minnesota, New Jersey, and/or New York.
- Own a specific book of business within an assigned industry vertical
- Quota responsibility of closing new logo business for SAAS and professional service agreements.
- Grow, manage and maintain a pipeline of potential client opportunities
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to provide Stackline solutions to their needs
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- 3+ years of relevant sales or account management experience with demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding goals.
- 1+ years of working in an eCommerce sales role at a brand or manufacturer.
- Communication, both written and oral, skills demonstrated at the C-Suite level with Fortune 500 companies.
- Demonstrate ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Proficient with all tools within Microsoft Office Suite.
- People who think big, work hard and solve problems.
- 5+ years of relevant sales or account management experience with demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding goals.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience working in eCommerce at a brand or manufacturer selling to Amazon and Walmart.com
- 1+ year of experience with a CRM software.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.