Channel Sales Manager, Technology Partners (Remote US) at ExtraHop
ExtraHop is leading the growth in the hot network detection and response (NDR) space, where we analyze network traffic to provide Complete Visibility, Real-Time Detection, and Intelligent Response for customers around the globe to secure their critical assets. We have developed a strategic, technology alliance with CrowdStrike as a complementary cybersecurity solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
This Channel Sales Manager position requires an individual who has actively managed partnerships at both a headquarters and field level with resellers, integrators and technology vendors -- particularly with CrowdStrike and CrowdStrike partners.
A successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to build relationships, develop account plans and joint go-to-market solutions, and execute to drive partner initiated opportunities. This individual will drive field engagement between ExtraHop and CrowdStrike field sales and channel teams to meet and exceed assigned sales targets, closing new logo accounts and expanding with new projects in existing customers. This candidate may also be called upon to drive relationships and new opportunities with other technology alliance partners that complement ExtraHop and CrowdStrike.
- Demonstrated and credible ability to globally lead the CrowdStrike-ExtraHop relationship, including with executives, sales leaders, sales engineering, and field sales teams at our mutual partners
- Present and demonstrate ExtraHop products and joint solutions with CrowdStrike to partners and prospective customers
- Provide competitive feedback and other field intelligence from customers and partners
- Prepare and implement account plans that identify growth strategies, goals, and tactics
- Ensure field sales teams are working together in the sales process, including lead generation, deal registration, accurately forecasting, and opportunity tracking
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast of joint opportunities with CrowdStrike and CrowdStrike partners
- Provide regular reporting of Channel activity and forecast using Salesforce.com
- Help evolve the ExtraHop Panorama partner program by introducing creative ideas, enablement exercises, sales strategies, and partner incentives to drive growth
- Experience with Systems Integrators and/or Managed Service Providers is a plus
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of channel sales experience -- including cybersecurity and cloud experience
- Senior-level and field sales relationships within national and other large regional partners in North America, including success with their Security and Cloud GTMs
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and gain strong buy-in from senior-level executives
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity and enterprise networking technologies
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong, independent work ethic -- experience working in a startup culture a major plus
- Demonstrated acumen to articulate a complex value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., IT, computer science, business, engineering)
- Able to travel 40% or more
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to the edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law