Customer Success Manager at Nintex
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 900 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for adoption, usage, and account growth for existing top annual recurring revenue (ARR) customers of Nintex. This role includes evangelism and enablement of Nintex products to existing customers and to the specific top customers’ partners. Helping our top customers get the most out of their Nintex investments, assisting their partners in the process, and driving adoption, usage, and account growth is the key charter for this role.
This position also serves as a highly collaborative conduit between customer success, support, product, and sales and requires the ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects simultaneously. Critical elements to success include being proactive, results-driven, tenacious, and possessing the proven ability to engage and influence all levels of customers from business teams to executive and senior management.
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Active Use of Nintex Products. You will coordinate with fellow Tech Evangelists and Nintex Account Managers on each customer in the portfolio to develop a success plan that is co-authored between Sales and the Customer Success Manager role. You will proactively scope solutions to help customers address their requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer, solution delivery partner, and Nintex. You will do this by:
- Delivering workshops for the customer to determine the next logical use of Nintex
- Partnering with the Sales team on;
- Customer feedback of interest
- Driving usage and adoption
- Insights on potential upsell opportunities
- Monitoring customer service for support issues raised, overcomes technical roadblocks, and escalates at-risk accounts as necessary.
Evangelism and Enablement.
- Lead technical product evangelism as a trusted advisor from Nintex to the customer
- Be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what are our customers and partners are doing with our products to improve their businesses
- Drive Nintex business relevant content via partners and/or direct to customers
- Training and Enablement – delivering Nintex ‘how to’ training to workflow professionals at the customer location in coordination with the partner of record
- Product feedback and feature Gaps delivered on behalf of customer to R&D
- Identify Microsoft CSM counterparts regionally where customer resides and coordinate customer success approach (if required)
- Co-deliver with Microsoft CSM counterparts customer usage workshops and initiatives (as/if it makes sense)
- Working cross-functionally with all Nintex departments to escalate customer issues, remove roadblocks, communicate customer challenges, and provide key feedback to insure we are continuously focusing on improving the customer on-boarding experience
- Tracking and measuring business impact, risks and successes, and reporting out to cross-functional stakeholders. While working with the customer, you will be adept at unearthing issues such as financial risk, retention risk, risk of drop off from usage and either address or communicate back to internal teams so they can mitigate and ensure total customer satisfaction
- Staying on top of all new product enhancements to add maximum value to the customer
To be successful we think you need:
- Expertise in Business Process Management
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Expertise with Microsoft technologies
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
- Nintex Product Certification (preferred)
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.