What you will do:
- Identify, negotiate, and sign deals with new partners to build out new revenue streams for Assurance.
- Understanding the broad ecosystem of businesses that touch consumers that buy Health and Medicare insurance individually (not through an employer) is crucial to success.
- Meet or exceed monthly Revenue KPI’s.
- Track record of consistent and tenacious high-volume outbound efforts to build a pipeline of prospects. (calls, social, email etc.)
- Coordinate among multiple internal teams to launch and manage these new partnerships; teams include marketing, engineering, legal and compliance.
- Conduct business and market evaluations periodically to identify and assess growth opportunities and to influence product development priorities.
- Anticipate potential business challenges within each partnership relationship and propose solutions and recommendations to move the business forward.
- Stay relevant with competitive information, trends, forward vision and perspective.
- Build communication plan to keep our team informed on KPI’s status on a regular basis.
- Manage and grow pipeline of potential and strategic partnership targets.
- Experience using SalesForce as database management tool
- 5+ years of business experience, preferably in business development partnerships.
- Insurance Industry is preferred
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment
- Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self‐motivation, and strong work ethic
- Demonstrable high-energy initiative.