Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
The Business Development Team at Stackline is responsible for the company’s continued growth. The Director of the Expansion Team is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in securing the ongoing expansion of our current business.
A successful Director of Enterprise accounts will have the ability to connect with and uncover the needs of existing clients and align those needs with new products and services Stackline has to offer. The Director of Sales will also have the ability to effectively manage a team to meet monthly and quarterly team goals.
- Grow, manage, and maintain a pipeline of client expansion opportunities for Strategic accounts
- Establish active communication and engagement with clients to provide new Stackline solutions to fit their needs
- Works effectively with internal stakeholders such as Product and Marketing teams to ensure our solutions meet client needs.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving monthly and quarterly KPI’s.
- Ability to build, lead and motivate a high performing sales team.
- 15+ years of sales or account management experience.
- Relevant B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding goals for assigned targets.
- Negotiate contracts and drive agreements to close.
- Ability to motivate and take ownership of team goals.
- Understand how brands go to market.
- Understand how retailers and brands interface.
- Understand how ecommerce and omnichannel commerce fit within the retail landscape.
- Ability to stay organized, think big, and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and drive to put in the work other's wont.
- Active interest in working with a team of talented individuals with very high standards.
- Strong communication, both written and oral.
- Proficient with all tools within Microsoft Office Suite.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience working in ecommerce sales positions at a brand or manufacturer.
- 7+ years of people management experience.
- 1+ year of experience selling major ecommerce retailers.
- Experience working in at a nimble and fast paced environment.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.