Enterprise Sales Representative - Legal Vertical at NetMotion Software
What We’re Looking For:
NetMotion Software is looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative (ESR) to join our Domestic US sales team, with core focus on the Legal Services vertical. This team member is a critical member of the NetMotion Sales organization. This is a remote position. The ESR is responsible for driving significant revenue growth within the Legal vertical, selling both directly and with channel partners. The ESR must have a demonstrated ability to proactively manage and develop a very large, diverse sales territory and effectively lead a cross-functional team, while building out channel, customer, prospect, and partner relationships.
This position is remote, with preference in Chicago, New York, California, or Texas. The territory includes: All Domestic United States and Territories. Due to the nature of the role, 50%+ travel is expected.
The ESR will be responsible for driving sales strategy and building out a book of business in a vertical specific sales role. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to work with existing NetMotion channel partners, building relationships and networking to increase the sales pipeline.
- Effectively prospect, identify and drive a large number of sales opportunities through the qualification process and to closure.
- Manage what is typically a long, complex sales cycles with all size organizations.
- Communicate with and sell to networking, security and business line managers within large organizations.
- Work with NetMotion’s existing local distribution relationships in order to maximize revenue generation, including building awareness of NetMotion’s value proposition within partner organizations and assisting those partners on customer sales calls and in closing business.
- Actively participate as a member of the NetMotion team by sharing knowledge and committing to the achievement of common business objectives.
In order to come up to speed quickly in this position it is imperative that you have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience with an enterprise software company, preferably in the mobility market. You must be passionate about selling a technology product and be able to communicate the value proposition of a networking software product to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding. You can be successful in this position if you are self-directed and have had experience working out of a home office as a remote employee previously.
Specifically, you will have:
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and identifying opportunities in the Southwest.
- A proven track record of sales success within the enterprise software industry – including quota performance and revenue growth.
- Maintain current activity and accurate forecast information.
- Experience selling enterprise Mobility Solutions, security or networking products is highly desirable.
- Experience calling upon C-level Executives.
- Ability to work in a metric driven environment.
- Proven track record of success working within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- Experience selling to verticals such as insurance, utilities, healthcare, telecommunications or other verticals with a large number of mobile field workers is desirable.
- Experience selling wireless networking and/or security products to enterprise customers is desirable.
- Experience working out of a home office as a remote employee is required.
- Outstanding communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with using Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel +50%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Who We Are:
NetMotion is a security platform differentiated by end-user experience. Customers choose the NetMotion platform for its powerful software-defined perimeter (SDP), experience monitoring and enterprise VPN capabilities. These solutions stand out for their ability to actively improve the employee experience, validated by a satisfaction rating of 97% and an NPS of 91. NetMotion is headquartered in Seattle, with offices in Victoria, Chicago, London, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
If you join our team you will be working with talented colleagues who have a passion for industry leading technology. At NetMotion, we want people to enjoy the work that they do so we provide our team members with the tools and support they need to be successful. In addition, we have a collaborative and unpretentious environment where creativity is valued.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Health and life benefits, along with a competitive 401(k) plan and a company match
- Flexible vacation, company paid holidays, and 10 paid sick days, and parental leave
- Commuting and fitness benefits
- Monthly morale events and random treat days!
NetMotion is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; national origin; ancestry; religion; creed; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; marital status; economic status; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; age; veteran status; or the use of a service animal.