Inside Sales Representative (Churches/Ministries)
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 150+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 12,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Sales team at Subsplash focuses on client relationship development, company revenue and growth, and understanding the needs of our clients. We strive to be innovative, enthusiastic, and driven to help our clients reach their goals. The Sales Team is a high-energy, Friday think-tanking, relationship-based, enthusiastic team with clear goals and incentives linked to team and company success. Sales likes a little healthy competition now and then, both on and off the spikeball court. If you enjoy working with teams of positive, encouraging people who are driven to win, and would like to join us in our mission to help spread the Good News of Jesus through technology, this just might be the right fit for you!
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will report to the Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Representative role is focused on generating new business for Subsplash through identifying organizations that will benefit from Subsplash services, connecting with decision makers there, and demonstrating the value that Subsplash can deliver by helping them achieve their goals. The Inside Sales Reps are part of a growing team of people who are part super-sleuth, part bloodhound, part evangelist. Together, they find success for Subsplash and our clients by fostering relationships with prospects, identifying market trends and what success looks like for each organization and partnering with them to reach their goals and make more fans of Subsplash.
If you like collaborating with a team of motivated, fun, passionate individuals who have a contagious spirit of excitement for their work, then this role is probably the right fit for you!
Top 4 Outcomes Year 1:
- Deliver on prospect generation, call volume, and sales goals
- Effectively work with the team to convert hard to reach prospects
- Become an expert on the Subsplash platform
- Develop the ability to communicate a passion for and value of Subsplash Platform
- Identify and pursue new prospects and business opportunities
- Follow up on new leads, referrals, and other accounts assigned
- Establish and maintain prospect relationships through phone calls, emails, In-person meeting (when applicable)
- Effectively use provided technology and account information to generate interest from prospects
- Assess prospect needs and present appropriate solutions Identify and resolve prospect concerns
- Convert leads and prospects into new business
- Acquire and demonstrate product knowledge and technical selling skills
- Maintain accurate records of accounts and account activity
- Contribute to the team effort in reaching business development goals
- Sales background (0-3 years of experience) is a plus
- Motivation for sales and commitment to team mission
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at prospecting and online profiling
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the technology industry
- Proficient with computers, software, and mobile technology
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- College Degree
- Knowledge and/or experience working in the faith sector is highly preferred
- Knowledge of church staff roles and dynamics is a plus
- Team Oriented: You are super comfortable collaborating with others and you love working with a team to get the job done
- Insightful: You possess an ability to help people and organizations achieve their specific goals
- Passionate: You are excited about serving churches and you model humility, innovation, and a drive for excellence
- A Communication Guru: You possess a natural ability for building relationships through clear and influential communication
- A Driver: You get energy from influencing, negotiating, and closing
- Detail Oriented: You are highly organized and you notice how small details make a big difference
- An Achiever: You have a knack for high productivity, multitasking, and you make visions a reality
- Teachable: You are excited to learn new things and grow in your professional and personal skills
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, 401k, Smoothies and Snacks, Optional Work-from-home Thursday’s, and a Public Transportation Subsidy.This position is classified as Full-time/non-exempt and therefore eligible for overtime pay. Core office hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Mon-Fri.Note: Employment with Subsplash is contingent upon satisfactory proof of employee’s right to work in the U.S., as required by law and upon completion of a basic background check and; Employment with Subsplash is considered “at will,” meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time without cause or notice.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy that decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.