At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
This position is responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, development, retention and supervision of a team of licensed Sales Agents and Sales Support Representatives (SSR). The sales team will train at the hub location, but most will work remotely. The Hub Sales Manager will be responsible for the ensuring the Sales Team meets established sales and service metrics.
· Identify key talent and foster an environment of active engagement and performance in order to achieve Hub OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). Align OKRs with business objectives.
· Create an accurate forecast utilizing Sales Per Hour, conversion, headcount, work hours, attendance assumptions for your team.
· Manage and collaborate strategically with other business units to recruit, train and manage your sales team and sales management team.
· Work closely with HR and Compliance to create and execute progressive strategy for performance management
· Support the communication strategy for the HUB to include coaching and communication with peers
· Guide and support other Sales Managers or Team Leads to maximize their potential in the areas of productivity and culture contributions.
· Create and nurture a collaborative environment that delivers a world class employee and client experience.
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the Sales Management team and manage the sales program accordingly.
· Create key performance metrics to drive appropriate activity
· Conducting timely coaching with Sales Agents
· Driving and reinforcing the right outcomes that are consistent with promoting an understanding of individual, Hub and company compliance requirements, ethical standards, business practices.
· Participate and deliver requirements for compensation plans and bonus.
· Travel required up to 25%.
· Life/Health license required. Ability to transfer skills and knowledge; strong coaching and communication skills
· College degree or equivalent experience.
· 3-4 years of direct management experience in sales within the insurance industry, specifically leading phone sales management. Medicare experience strongly preferred.
Strong organizational skills with results orientation, superior interpersonal skills.
Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity.
Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
Organization/time management/prioritization skills
Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills
This position will be remote.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description