Medicare Sales Manager [Remote] at Assurance
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:04 p.m. (PST) on Friday, April 29, 2022
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, development, retention and supervision of a team of licensed Sales Agents and Sales Support Representatives (SSR). The sales team will train at the hub location, but most will work remotely. The Hub Sales Manager will be responsible for the ensuring the Sales Team meets established sales and service metrics.
- Identify key talent and foster an environment of active engagement and performance in order to achieve Hub OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). Align OKRs with business objectives.
- Create an accurate forecast utilizing Sales Per Hour, conversion, headcount, work hours, attendance assumptions for your team.
- Manage and collaborate strategically with other business units to recruit, train and manage your sales team and sales management team.
- Work closely with HR and Compliance to create and execute progressive strategy for performance management
- Support the communication strategy for the HUB to include coaching and communication with peers
- Guide and support other Sales Managers or Team Leads to maximize their potential in the areas of productivity and culture contributions.
- Create and nurture a collaborative environment that delivers a world class employee and client experience.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the Sales Management team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Create key performance metrics to drive appropriate activity
- Conducting timely coaching with Sales Agents
- Driving and reinforcing the right outcomes that are consistent with promoting an understanding of individual, Hub and company compliance requirements, ethical standards, business practices.
- Participate and deliver requirements for compensation plans and bonus.
- Travel required up to 25%.
- Life/Health license required. Ability to transfer skills and knowledge; strong coaching and communication skills
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of direct management experience in sales within the insurance industry, specifically leading phone sales management. Medicare experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with results orientation, superior interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
- Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity.
- Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management/prioritization skills
- Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills
- This position will be remote.
Read Full Job Description