Medicare Sales Manager at Assurance
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
Our Medicare Sales Management team drives success across a number of US locations, leading large groups of vendors and remote Medicare insurance agents. In this highly impactful role, you’ll need to collaborate closely with management staff who work within our vendors and our remote agents to effectively and efficiently train agents on product knowledge and navigating our advanced technology platform. You’ll have the opportunity to help agents and management alike by troubleshooting daily issues and continuing to provide feedback to evolve our platform and systems.
As our company is growing quickly, it’s important that our Sales Managers thrive in a rapidly changing environment and seek to constantly improve their skills and ability on the job. You should be an expert at building solid relationships, internally and externally, that allow everyone in the organization to quickly solve problems and succeed together. Our ideal candidate loves to solve challenging problems using a mix of intuition developed through experience and modern technology and comes from a background is sales support or medicare/insurance-related sales.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Train and manage a large team of Medicare Insurance Agents
- Inspire and lead your teams to exceed ambitious sales and growth targets
- Become an expert on our CRM and train others to be able to navigate the platform efficiently
- Partner closely with leadership to develop and track metrics on a regular and rigorous cadence
- Design and develop a performance management processes in collaboration with vendor management - drive performance through this approach
- Work with engineering and IT to improve any technical issues impacting your teams
- Constantly bring feedback to internal development teams to improve the platform and the agent experience
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 3-5 years of experience managing in a call center environment
- Experience as a licensed Medicare agent
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of CMS and Health Care Reform rules and regulations
- Inside sales experience in a Medicare and/or individual sales environment with a track record of exceeding expectations
- Basic budgeting and P&L experience or knowledge
- A strong commitment to exceptional customer experiences
- Solid understanding of call center technology
The additional experience is highly desired:
- Experience working in a highly remote environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven track record of increasing sales in a phone-based environment
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description