Sales Enablement Specialist - German Speaking at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Auth0 Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for driving the success of onboarding and enablement for our DACH and French sales team members, as well as assisting with onboarding in other regions.
You will help drive the onboarding process as well as helping sales team members develop new opportunities, acquire new customers and expanding the scope of Auth0 usage within existing customers. Additionally, you will work with our regional partners, with a focus on enabling their sales team members in selling Auth0
Please submit your CV in English.
- Lead Auth0’s new hire Sales Certification process for DACH and French Sales Teams
- Assist in the sales certification process of new sales hires across EMEA
- Lead practice role plays with new sales hires to prep for live customer calls
- Guide local team skills assessments and work with Sales Leadership on training plans
- Assist with onboarding and enablement content creationAssist with Partner Sales Enablement content/process in EMEA
- Assisting with localizing content, both conceptually and language (German/French)
- Occasionally run new sales employee bootcamps for EMEA
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a role that involves training of direct sales team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate to hires of varying degrees of experience in technical sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills Experience in coaching and providing effective feedback to sales reps and managers
- Fluency in English and German
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in using a Sales Methodology
- Background in selling to developers/engineers preferable
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Experience providing sales enablement trainings and content for Partners preferable
- Fluency in French
- #DE; #FR; #GMT+2; #(GMT+2); #GMT+1, #(GMT+1); #DE; #BE; #UK; #PL; #EU;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description