Sales Operations Analyst (Remote) at Axon
Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Are you passionate about technology sales? Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced, winning team?
Axon is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst support Sales Representatives by joining forces with Finance, Deal Desk and Sales Enablement to become an expert in Axon's pricing and discounting structures. You will need a customer-centric attitude as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a fast moving and often ambiguous environment. You will advise our Sales Enablement team on complex quotes by analyzing existing contracts and partnering with Finance to develop creative deal structures. You will also work with sales to understand discounting and any accounting impacts to facilitate comprehension of payment plans. Your efforts will directly impact revenue-earning business activities, and you will frequently juggle multiple high-priority deadline-driven projects at once.
This position reports to one of our Team Leads, Sales Enablement in the Sales Operations department. In addition to working daily with sales reps, you will also work closely with other teams in sales operations (including order entry, proposals, and contract management teams) as well as others in finance, logistics, supply, product management, and marketing to support sales transactions.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company's mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Axon's product offerings, pricing and promotions, and internal sales procedures.
- Analyze existing contracts and partner with Finance to develop creative deal structures.
- Generate and review quotes in Salesforce.com for our sales teams.
- Seek to take initiative and improve the tools and processes used by the sales organization.
- Collaborate with all sales departments and members to ensure everyone is up to date on changes, timelines, and customer needs.
- Create a smooth process and experience for our customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales operations or equivalent experience working with a Sales team
- Finance and Accounting oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willing to work overtime hours when required especially during peak seasons of the year
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication
- Time & deadline management
- Detail-oriented & diligent
- Teamwork & collaboration-oriented
- Able to take initiative, ownership, and be proactive in their daily work
- Comfortable with conflict resolution & persuasion
- Willing to teach or coach others on the team
- Should have a service mentality
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Salesforce.com CRM platform (Admin badges are a plus)
- Experience with Quote Quickly and/or Microsoft Dynamics A/X
- Project management experience
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...