Strategic Account Executive - Net New at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for managing and further accelerating all sales activity within an assigned territory in strategic enterprise accounts.
- Strong track record of growing revenues in sophisticated, complex, enterprise infrastructure software or cloud products where the buying decision is made by developers, but whose 6- and 7-figure annual subscription budgets are controlled by senior engineering and IT executives.
- Experience with enterprise products targeted at developers is critical.
- Learn and understand the assigned customers’ business model and match the Auth0 solution to the business needs and technical requirements
Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience closing both ‘land and expand’ and 7- figure deals
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical capabilities into business outcomes
- Deep discovery skills - knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need?
- Experience selling to developers directly
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure
- Experience selling complex solutions involving a long-term approach to customer success
- Experience negotiating large deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
- Self-starter with a high level of commitment, integrity, and energy
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- 10+ years selling into large enterprise customers, with established relationships, ideally closing multiple 7-figure deals within the same named accounts
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.