About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for an experienced digital media account executive to join our growing Industry Brands team to help unlock and grow advertising programs with digital media ad agencies for endemic and non-endemic beauty brands.
In this hybrid sales role (acting as both hunter & farmer), you will drive both new business sales and revenue growth for a defined list of potential clients and also serve as the primary point of contact among all client decision-makers, and influencers. Creating these meaningful relationships and being seen as a trusted advisor to your clients is an extremely valuable part of our company growth strategy, and there is an amazing amount of opportunity within this small team to make a large impact on company revenue, while developing professionally.
What You’ll be doing:
- Find new advertising opportunities at digital media agencies and within existing assigned accounts.
- Build a pipeline of new business opportunities targeting emerging category opportunities.
- Establish and leverage relationships with prospective clients’ executive and marketing teams.
- Create sales plans for each client that clearly demonstrate business value, estimated program ROI, and competitive differentiation. This requires a balance of creativity within known product limitations/boundaries.
- Lead contract negotiations and host quarterly business reviews with each account.
- Own account renewal and upsell strategy; through thoughtful media recommendations, and an expert in managing client expectations.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders to incorporate client & agency feedback, expectations, and needs into the product development process.
- Stay highly organized and work closely with the client services team during program launches and client check-in meetings to ensure the implemented program addresses the client’s needs, expectations, and contracted terms.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
If you love sales, are resourceful, a self starter, creative, master storyteller, relationship builder who thrives in a fast paced environment, we want you to join our team. You will be successful if you can showcase your natural ability to create and maintain meaningful, lasting relationships built on trust.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 7- 10 years experience in digital marketing sales working with national brands in a consultative sales capacity; proven track record of selling strategic solutions both at digital media ad agencies and client-direct. Experience within the aesthetics industry is a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with client executives and other key stakeholders.
- Strong in-person presentation skills and ability to leverage zoom calls as an effective medium for business communication.
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs, and Salesforce experience required.
- Strong experience pulling data from analytics tools preferred i.e. Looker.
- BA or BS in finance/marketing/communications, MBA preferred.
Due to COVID-19, our entire company is remote.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.