Technical Account Manager - Enterprise at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:02 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As an Auth0 High Touch Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the mid-market and enterprise segments are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of enterprise companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks and escalations
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Technical Account Management team
- Proven track record in technical customer-facing roles acting as a trusted advisor such as technical account management, customer success, solutions architecture, technical project management, or similar role
- A deep understanding and demonstrated experience in technical account management or customer success
- Strong background in any of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Product Management, Tier 1 Developer Support, Technical Project Management, or similar role
- Strong customer-first mindset with the energy and problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and help customers achieve their business and technical objectives
- Understanding of common software development practice. Understanding of identity and surrounding technologies, or the willingness to learn
- Strong business acumen, history of success owning enterprise segment customer relationships and escalations
- Experience in project or program management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO
- Ability to track and influence customer behaviour & health metrics across a portfolio of accounts
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.